Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy National Tortilla Chip Day!

Woooooazup!
Indie rock/dance for the first half of the show, and some electronica for the rest of the show.

This weekend Flying Lotus at Nextdoor on Saturday Feb. 26th.
No Evil DJs is happening at thirtyninehotel, DJ Princess X and myself will be playing some music over there :)
If you like what I play at my show, I'm playing at the Waikiki Edition Hotel Lobby bar every Wednesday! Thanks for listening~~~

1009 - bonobo
Horchata - Vampire weekend
Heart is strange - School of seven bells
Solitude is bliss - Tame Impala
Gone under sea - Electrelane
The sweetest thing - Camera Obscura
The Suburbs - Arcade fire
Mouthful of diamonds - Phantogram
Missing the light of the day - Air
All I want - LCD soundsystem
Take me over - Cut copy
Fences - Phoenix
Dirty thing - Telekinesis
Tighten up - the Black Keys
Evil Urges - My morning Jacket

La Femme D'Argent - Air
Mermaids of Lunaris (a blackjoy disco mix) - The Diaphanoid
Wide Open - 2
Bang the Box - Kaos


No comments:

Post a Comment