Thursday, March 3, 2011

DJ Sebastian!! Woof Woof~~

Fun show with DJ Farley, Princess X and DJ Sebastian woof woof!!
First Friday tomorrow~ DJ Grady Gillan and myself will be rocking the dancefloor at thirtyninehotel! come by and say hi :)

Next Saturday is Space Truckin' with DJ Thomas (Rub-n-Tug, Map of Africa, Wicked Crew, UK via Brooklyn) It's gonna be lots of fun! 9pm, 21+. Tune in next week for Afternoon Delight special space truckin' edition!

Keep smiling - Gabor Gzabo
Let's funk tonight - Blue feather
I can't help it - Michael Jackson
Joyous - pleasure
Diamonds - Paul Simon
do what you gotta do - eddie drennon
party boys - Foxy
Lady - Commondores
I got my mind made up - Instant Funk
You never know what you got - Belle and James
Sweetest Tabo - Sade
Tensnake in the house
Funky Heroes - Africa Bambaataa
Lisztomania (Classixx version) - Phoenix
Take me over - Cut Copy
Society - DVAS



No comments:

Post a Comment