Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sex Jamz week!

It's sex jamz week!! Happy Valentine's day everyone~ my love tian tian was at the station co-hosting my show with me :) played you lots of old school love jamz on vinyls for the first 2 hours, and switched to some newer lovey dovey stuff ~ Thank you for tuning in!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In space - Royksopp
Guilty - Barbara Streisand
All night long- Lionel Richie
Harlem river drive - Bobbi Humphrey
Betcha' wouldn't hurt me - Quincy Jones
You make me wanna wiggle - The brothers Johnson
I want for myself - George Duke
Subway - Bee Gees
Ain't no stopping us now - Risco Connection
rocket in the pocket - Cerrone IV
Josephine - Chris Rea
Would I find Love - Dizzi Heights
Hope you find better love - the Isley Brothers
I like what you doing to me - Young and Company
My Lady - The Crusaders
Josephine (extended french re-record) - Chris Rea
Would I find love - Dizzi Heights
walk on by - D train
moonlight loving (menage troi) - Isaac Hayes
october love - Chris & Cosey
Love's theme - the Love unlimited Orchestra
Love has found it's way - Dennis Brown
City light (Quattara remix) - William Pit

Lazy Lover - Brazilian Girls
Don't turn the lights on - Chromeo
Kilometer (A-trak radio edit) - Sebastian Tellier
Baby can't stop - Lindstrom and Christabelle
Get down boy - the paper dolls
Physical motion - Jimmy Edgar
inside and out - feist
intentions - the whitest boy alive
Love the night away (tiedye remix) - kaos
what am I gonna do about your love (12" silk on steel mix) - Tafuri


No comments:

Post a Comment