Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love Saves the Day...

The Loft Party NYC - October 9, 2011


I'm back! Loft party was amazing! Best party I've ever been to in my life. The people, vibe, music and sound were incredible.. You gotta go to experience it! NYC was fun too! Gotta love the HI peeps there! I'm glad to be back on the island and on ktuh playing music for y'all, DJ Kevin Koga was in the studio playing some great tunes this Thursday too. So fun! Big up to Steve Stoddard, DJ Ryan, BRT and Davey for subbing my show while I was gone..

I'll be playing this Saturday at Eurotrash at Lotus Downtown, Hope to see you there!

Rotation (original 12 version) – Herb Alpert

Shante – loft classics

It ain’t reggae – loft classics

Ain’t no stopping us now – Risco Connection

Is it all over my face (unreleased full length version) – Loose joints

The spirits in it – Patti LaBelle

Love is the message (specila edits by the “cuco”

Get down boy (vocal)– The paper doll

Mysteries of the world – MFSB

Vaccum jackers (Maurice fulton remix) – Icube

Body Stop – Touch Sensitive (future classic attraction)

You can’t have your cake and eat it too – Brenda Taylor

Uptown - Primal Scream

Get another love - Chantel Kurtis

Abracadabra – The Steve Miller band

Why did you do it - Stretch

Maple leaf madness (section 75)– Brennan Green

I got a feeling – Shit Robot

Bakerman (soul clap remix) – Laidback

Tan Sedan – Locussolus


No comments:

Post a Comment