Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Going to the loft party in NYC!

1009 – Bonobo

Take me soul – Thievery Coporation

Wasted with a smile – Kraak & smile

Strawberry letter – Shuggie Otis

Map of Africa – Map of Africa

New Moon – Almunia

Wem – Smith & Mudd

Echoes – Washed out

Saturday love – Toro y moi

Turn it off – Phantogram

Leonora – Hercules and love affair

Chicago (Chicago) – Canon Blue

Odessa – Caribou

Scattered Diamonds – Hungry kids of Hungary

Nightlight – little dragon

White sky – Vampire Weekend

Heart is strange – Schools of seven bells

I can get love – Toro Y moi

Do you know house?

DJ Steve Stoddard and Davey Shindig will be subbing in while I'm in NYC for the loft party! will definitely share my experience with you all when I get back!! Love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment