Thursday, November 4, 2010

Afternoon Delight is 1 year old!


Afternoon Delight is live on air for 1 year today!!
I have to say that I had great fun the past year doing my show!! Thank you for all the listeners who support me and tune in every week, and all the wonderful guest DJs who came through my show.. you rock!!

Next week is Space Truckin' time! Featuring Justin Vandervolgen from !!! (chk chk chk), Out Hud and Golf Channel at thirtyninehotel! Hopefully we can have him on Afternoon Delight next week~ It's going to awesome!

Chapter three - Joe Gibbs
Betcha wouldn't hurt me - Quincy Jones
Pretty girl why - Gabor Szabo
Margherita (instrumental) - Massara
Tell me are you tired - Santana
Plastic man - Temptations
Showtime - Gary's Gang
Ai no corrida - Quincy Jones
Keep Smiling - Gabor Szabo
Lady with Child - Gabor Szabo
Europa (earth's cry heaven's smile) - Santana
For the love of you - Isley Brothers
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Obesession (the nassau mix) - Guy Cuevas
What am I gonna do about your love (12" mix) - Tafuri
I'm not moving (idjut boy edit) - Phil Collins
I love you more (Deadly Sin edit) - Renee & Angela
Untitled love - still going

Tensnake (Hamburg, Germany), He is definitely THE producer right now!
Awesome tracks and mixes by him! Definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment