Thursday, October 28, 2010

hahahalololoweeeee!

Halloween this weekend!! yeaaaaa!
Hallowbaloo street festival is this Saturday on Nuuanu Ave..
DJ Capecod, Ross Jackson, Jet Boy and myself will be playing at thirtyninehotel~ Indie Dance, Electronic Rock, Disco Punk!
The Budos Band and Dengue Fever will be playing on the main stage! Can't wait!

Wax the Van (Jon's dub) - lola
Holding back (my love) - tensnake
Don't turn it off (original version) - 40 thieves feat. Qzen
Obesession (The Nassau mix) - Guy Cuevas
Heavy Love Affair ( The revenge rework) - Marvin Gaye
White shoes blue dreams (original mix) - Max Essa
You'll disappear - The phenomenal handclap band
Wem - Smith & mudd
I'm not moving (Idjut boys edit) - Phil Collins
Don't turn the light on - Chromeo

Solitude is bliss - Tame Impala
Diplomat's son - Vampire weekend
The suburbs - Arcade fire
howlin' for you - the black keys
say something - clubfeet
turn it off - phantogram
bye bye bye - school of seven bells
Empathy - Crystal Castles
Turn you inside out - Jimmy Edgar
Hot mess - chromeo
Baby I'm yours feat. Irfane - Breakbot
I can change - LCD soundsystem
Rip it up - Orange Juice
What am I gonna do about your love (12" silk on steel mix) - Tafuri
Make you mine - breakbot



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found you through the Girlfest website. You have EXCELLENT taste in music - you're also one of the only girls in Hawaii who I've heard of that spins indie dance/nu disco! I think we should be friends! Seriously. Do you have a facebook or soundcloud?

    Find Me:
    http://soundcloud.com/themixdown
    http://www.facebook.com/jwatanabe

    ReplyDelete