Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! 12.31.09



Happy New Year!
Last day of 2009! my last show of this year :)
Playing some of my favorite of 2009.. and DJ Grady Gillan' s best of 2009!
Tonight it's gonna be rad in Chinatown!
NYE 2010 Circus with DJ Harvey and Grady Gillan!
Hope to see you all there :)

Departure - Riton
Timebomb - The whitest boy alive
1901 - Phoenix
Hercules Theme - Hercule and Love Affair
Sudden Rush - Erlend Oye
Colour (fred falke remix) - Hot chip
Pistes 9 - Feist
Keep smiling - Gabor Szabo
I'll keep on loving you - Walter Jone
Night watchman - Francis and the lights
Hazel - Junior Boys (ewan Pearson extended disco)
Rushing to paradise- House of house
Spaghetti Circus - Still Going
Thinking about the future - brown brothers
2up 2 down - Richard Sen +Cazbee
Left field boogie - free disco
I am loved - Walter Jones
Still going theme - Still Going
I need you tonight - Punkin' Machine
Wide Open - 2
I want your love - chic
I can't help it - Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment