Thursday, December 3, 2009

12.3.09 Playlist



Gelareh and I in the car to the show!








Special guest DJ Gelareh was here in the Studio with me this afternoon!
Played some really awesome disco music! all vinyls! sooo much fun~
We got some lovely callers~ Thank You Thank You!

Tomorrow is First Friday in Chinatown! DJ Gelareh, Grady Gillan and me will be on the decks at thirtyninehotel...
so come check it out if you like the music we played today on the show...
see yaaaaaa soon party party!


Autobahn Music Box - Cut copy
D Song - Bonobo
Surrey Feat. Franck Avitable
Ronda - Folana
Solid Gold - VHS or Beta
Colours - Hot Chip
Touch too much - Hot chip
a little bit - Lykke Li
Precious little diamond - Fox the fox
I don't love you - Smokey Robinson
Native New Yorker - Odessey
Heat you up (melt you down) - Shirley Lights
I need you now - Sinnamon
Music is the answer - Colonel Abrams
On and on- still going
Mister Doctor to you - ?
126 BPM - Horse Meat Disco
Dance sister (biofeedback) - n.y.c. Peech Boys
love machine- supermax
I'm in Love (disco version) - Cela
CHeck my machine - Paul McCartney
Cosmic - Black Cock
As - Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment