Saturday, July 21, 2012

7.19.12 playlist~


Tropical Disease - Air
Take My Soul - Thievery Corporation
Sign - Boozoo Bajou
Twisted - Ultra Naté
Are you going with me? - Pat Matheny Group
Ambrosia - A Reminiscent Drive
Walk On Air (Sun And Moon Mix) - Holy Ghost
Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb
I Need You So Much - Moodymann
Keep On (Vocal) - D Train
You made me do it again - Elaine & Ellen
Get Ready for the Future  - The Winners
Can't Live Without Your Love (Full Length Version) - Tamiko Jones
SWEEPIN' OFF - PAOLO DEL PRETE & HIGH RESOLUTION
Diamonds - Paul Simon


D117 - Still Going
Want you in my soul - Lovebirds
Summer of love (body & soul inspiration mix) - Gazeebo
I don't like acid - late nite tuff guy
Tan Sedan - Locussolus
Can't believe it (Mario Basanov remix) - Mekanism
Shamless (still going remix) - Bryan Ferry
Past Midnight - Cadillac

See you at the lovefest~ playing early on the ktuh stage!
http://www.oospot.com/d/d/dj-timo.html









No comments:

Post a Comment