Friday, November 18, 2011

Bonjour Nova Radio

Aloha to our guest, Adrien from Nova Radio (Paris, France) for this week's afternoon delight! Nova Radio sent 30 DJs to around the world, and Adrien is here in Hawaii broadcasting a live 1 hour show to celebrate the Station's 30 years anniversary! I'm so stoked that I got to be on Adrien's show for a bit on Friday 11.11.11..

Check it out here for blogs and pics :)

11-10-11 playlist

Luca Bacchetti mix

Donna summer – I feel love (Patrick Cowley mega mix)

House of house – The rough half (don’t stop)

Locussolus – Next to you

Noz Ft DOP – In the back of my ship

Detachments – Circle (night plane remix)

Thao & Mirah – Rubies and rock

James Pants – We’re through

Asa – Bimpe

Shit robot – losing my patient

The rapture - How deep is your love

Casiokids – aabenbaringen over aakammen

COMBI – I found morning

Petti Austin – Betcha wouldn’t hurt me (12’ mix)

40 Thieves - Backward love

Interview with KTUH's own Michelle LaBelle..


RADIO NOVA SUR LA RADIO HAWAIENNE !! by Novaplanet

No comments:

Post a Comment