Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm back!!

Afternoon Delight is back on KTUH 90.3fm Honolulu!
I've been away for a month and Big Thank you to the Professa for holding it down!
I'll be posting some pics from my trip in the future :)

I'm going to DJ tomorrow (Friday night) at the Waikiki Edition Lobby bar~ Come and say hi!

Love - Air
The Keeper - Bonobo feat Andreya Triana
Body to bosy boogie (12" orignal mix) - Ors
I am under your spell - Al Hudson
Lovely day - Bill Wither
Obsession (The Nassau mix) - Guy Cuevas
Map of Africa - Map of Africa
Heaven's light - Air
Sudden Rush - Erlend Oye
Sweeter than sugar - The Gap Band
Don't turn the light on - Chromeo
Baby I'm yours feat. Irfane - Breakbot
Feelgood - Blue Feather
Into my world - Rayko
A special place - Gazeebo
The Spirit (original mix) - The Groover
Friday (Feat Vaness - Crazy P remix) -- Fred Everything & 20 for 7
Losing my patient (original mix) - Shit Robot
Feel like (downtown party network remix) - Alphabet City
Fabric 30 - Rub n Tug


No comments:

Post a Comment