Thursday, January 27, 2011

Raaaaadioooooothooooon!!

Radiothon!!!!! Fundraiser for your favorite college radio station KTUH, call 808-956-5284 for donation~ or visit http://ktuh.org :)
Thank you for everyone called and donate during my show! you rock! DJ Princess and I raised $1120 during my show for radiothon!! you know who you are :) you'll receive KTUH t-shirt, my mix CD and/or membership card for thirtyninehotel!! wowowowow! the station will contact you for further direction on picking up your prizes. Thank you for your support~

No Evil DJs and I heart Chinatown street festival is this Saturday! DJ Gelreh, Princess X and my self will be playing music at thirtyninehotel! Kong Hee Fat Choi...


Keep Smiling - Gabor Szabo
Rotation - Herb Alpert
Dance with me - Peter Brown
Do it anyway you wanna - people's choice
On Fire - T connection
Turn me up - Keith Barrow
Ring my bell - Anita Ward
This time baby - Jackie more
Lost in Music - Sister Sledge
Never too much - Luther Vandross
I need your lovin
Kilimanjaro - Letta mbulu
Hot summer night - Love clubs
What an I gonna do about your love (12"silk on steel mix) - Tafuri
You've got the love (xx remix) - Florence + the machine
Make you mine - Breakbot
Hot mess - Chromeo
Get off - Foxy
Features of love - Mike Francis
Rip it up - Orange Juice
I can change - LCD soundsystem
High wire - D Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment