Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy 2011!!!

Happy New New Year! Thank you for all your support in 2010!

For the first half of my show, I did a bunch of my favorite songs that released in 2010.
Smell the Glove New Year's Mix by DJ Mark Chittom for the second half of my show!
Tomorrow night is going to be off the hook! Rock your metal gear!
DJ Mark Chittom (NYC), Grady Gillan and myself will be rocking the dance floor all night long~ Happy 2011! See you next year :)

Mandy - Ratatat
Tighten up - The black keys
Mouthful of Diamonds - Phantogram
White Sky - Vampire weekend
Bye bye bye - School of seven bells
Steady as the sidewalk crack - !!!
Solitude is Bliss - Tame Impala
Say Something - Club 8
The heart of nightlife - Kisses
Night by night - Chromeo
Society - DVAS
One life stand - Hot Chip
Home - LCD Soundsystem

Smell the Glove New Year's mix by DJ Mark Chittom



No comments:

Post a Comment