Thursday, June 24, 2010

6.24.10 playlist



DJ Princess X and Timo at ktuh!













Oldies but goodies!! Played some great music with DJ Princess X in the studio with me!
Fun times, the phone line was down... :( but we know you are all listening out there!
Das Racists tonight at Nextdoor.. see you there!
Thanks for listening! see you next week~

1009 - bonobo
blinking pigs - little dragon
sudden rush - erlend oye
time stands still - cut copy
hercules theme - hercules and love affair
my step - little dragon
bye bye bayou - LCD soundsystem
moodswing skinthieves (Deulge mix)
Erase you - ESG
Crazed - Justin Vandervolgen
Sugar - Thomas mix
Serious - Donna Allen
I didn't mean to turn you on - Robert Palmer
Too Hot - Kool + Gang
on the radio - Donna summers
I can't go for that - Haa + Oats
use me, show me, tell me - ?
100% pure love - Crystal Waters
Ill Communication - Beastie boy
Mr. Wendal - Arrested Development
Groove is in the heart - Deelite
digeridoo - jamiroquai
Step on - Happy Mondays
Wrong - Everything but the girl
You've got the love - Florence and the machine (XX remix)
I can change - LCD soundsystem
Looking glass - little dragon
All I want - LCD soundsystem

No comments:

Post a Comment