Saturday, April 17, 2010

4.15.10 playlist



Had an awesome show on Thursday! thanks for all the support.. I felt loved!!
and sorry for the delaying on the playlist.. hope you still kinda remember the music I played that day!

I was in a funny robotic mood today! because robot love is next saturday!!
Dress up as a robot and get in for free! with DJ Ross Jackson, capecod and me!
at thirtyninehotel chinatown! I'm super excited about it.. so get you outfit ready and let's rock!

initial problem - riton
big wave riderzzz - DJ Thomas's mix
eyesdown - bonobo feat. Andreya Triana
key tronics ensemble - Calypso of House (paradise version)
massara - margherita
1009 - Bonobo
vitamin - kraftwerk
the robots - kraftwerk
The pulse (derdiedas remix) - digitalism
one life stand - hot chip
intention - the whitest boy alive
tropical disease - air
this is my love - hercules and love affair
saturdays - cut copy
love builds up - electrelane
embracer - pnau
the valleys - electrlane
skeleton - yeah yeah yeahs
professional suicide - Ladyhawke
wraithed to the pinned and other games - of montreal
chain - school of sever bells
it beats 4 you - my morning jacket
love like a sunset I - phoenix
time stands still - cut copy
further - deeper- oi va voi
The keeper - bonobo feat. Andreya Triana
The fever - bonobo

1 comment: