Thursday, March 18, 2010

3.18.10 playlist

James Hillard (horse meat disco) November Mix by James-horse-meat-disco

St Patty's day was crazy... hope everyone had a great one!
had sooo much on today's show! thanks for the support all the lovely listeners :)

played the last hour with mix by DJ James Hillard (Horse Meat Disco) of London
who is gonna play next Saturday March 27 at thirtyninehotel in chinatown
Check out the mix above.. pretty sick!
Hopefully he can come on the show next week.. so stay tune!

I can't tell you why - chromeo
Budos rising - Budos Band
I'm not gonna cry - Daptone Gold
always there - side effect
maybe so, maybe no - mayer hawthorne
We got some (part1&2) - Chris Joss
Vampires - thievery corporation feat. Femi Kuti
Soul Fiddle - Isaac Hayes
I need you so much - moodymann
baby blue - Dusty Springfield
joyous - pleasure
I want your love - chic
I can't help it - Michael Jackson
James Hillard (horse meat disco) November Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment