Thursday, February 11, 2010

SEX JAMZ! 2.11.10 playlist

KTUH SEX JAMZ week!! I have DJ Princess X aka Selena Makaena on my show today!
She is the perfect guest for sexy music :) It was FUN! Thanks for all the lovely callers!
Happy Valentine's day everyone..
this Saturday is Space Truckin with DJ Thomas of Rub n Tug from NY at thirtyninehotel! I'm excited about this party.. so hope to see you all there

Desert - Emilie simone
Crap Kraft dinner - Hot Chip
We're looking for a lot of love - Hot Chip
Sumthing sumthing -Maxwell
Inside my love - Minnie Riperton
Sweetest Taboo - sade
Sexual healing - Marvin Gaye
Physical Attraction - Madonna
I didn't mean to turn you on (extended dance mix) - Robert Palmer
Friction- Morcheeba
In the distance - George Duke
Fire- Jimi hendrix
Sex
Your love is king - sade
wish you were here with me - isaac hayes
...till the cops come knocking - maxwell
groove with you - isley brothers
rock with you - Michael Jackson
I feel for you - chaka khan
I want you for myself - George Duke
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
doin it - Herbie Handcock
Make her mine- Mayer Hawthorne
sugar sugar - archies
moonlight love - isaac hayes
Guilty - Barbara Streisand

No comments:

Post a Comment